Please use the form to provide details about your event and we will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
We require at least 10 business days' notice to book a grazing table or a grazing platter as this allows us to plan for your event in the best way possible. Please get in touch with us as early as possible to secure your space as we get booked out pretty quickly especially on Saturdays.
- Minimum 30 adults. Don't have that many guests? Check out our grazing boxes!
- We can accommodate gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian requirements.
- No set-up fee / decor fee or serveware hire, but you will be charged for any missing or damaged platters.
- Mileage rate applies for locations outside of Hamilton city boundaries.
- Event host is responsible to ensure trolley access to the venue is available.
- Sorry, we are closed on Sundays!
We understand how challenging this present environment is when it comes to planning for events. So we'd like to let you know that if you book a grazing table with us, you can cancel your booking at least 14 calendar dates before your event date without losing your deposit.
We will refund any deposit you have paid, excluding credit card transaction fees, bank and Paypal transfer fees you may have incurred at the time of payment.